NDT Inspectors (UTM) & Steel Inspectors (Hull Structural)
- Responsible to perform incoming, in-process and outgoing inspections according to specification and standards.
- Generate inspection & Test Plans and quality assurance plans to meet customer requirement.
- Prepare and compile all inspection reports after the completion of site inspections with the detailed drawings of the location of each inspection.
- Review and compile inspection delivery documents to ensure their completeness and accuracy.
- Liaise with Classification Societies and owners on various inspection activities.
- Implement and work in accordance with quality management system procedures
- Perform all other duties as required or assigned.
- GCE ‘O’/NITEC/Diploma holder in Engineering field with ASNT/PCN certification or its equivalent.
- No experience candidates in Polytechnic or ITE are highly encouraged to apply. Training in various aspects
- such as job planning, execution, documentation, client relationship management through to final completion of jobs and delivery.
- Those with hands on experience in welding inspection with CSWIP 3.1 or AWS-CWI certification/quality control activities will be a plus.
- At least 2 years working experience in Oil and Gas, fabrication, welding or shipyard environment. · Proficiency in MS Office application and AutoCad software.
- Good communication skills for understanding various specification.
- Meticulous and result orientated
- Ability to Multi-Task between projects and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Can work long hours and operationally ready as required.
- Overseas Travelling required.
- Open to Singaporeans only.